Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Many Hats We Wear

Everyday, we wear many hats!

And when you co-own a headwear company, you are surrounded daily by a lot of hats that come in many colors and various styles! But as a Mom, spouse, friend, daughter, business owner, parent volunteer at school, NCL Mom and Board member...the hats are always in motion. As a Mom of four teenagers, this entails another style of hat geared with a mental component of staying sane and also being a teen counselor!. And...another hat with four teens all under one roof is one of patience, trust, and a lot of prayer for their safety.
Our third child and our only daughter, Kelli, recently just turned 16 and just got her driver's license this past St. Patrick's Day. Lucky us...I mean her!!! And everyday since this great achievement, I have noticed my car backing out of the driveway with me not in it! Oooooh, to have three teens driving... and did I mention that the car insurance company LOVES Duffy and I?! Well, Justin still has a few more years before he can drive a car, so until then, he can continue to drive his parents insane with bouncing the basketball throughout the house and not following through with his chores!
With the many hats I own (and wear), and a nice wine cellar...I will survive!!!

(FYI...I am grateful to have so many hats to wear)!

Til next time...this Gogie Girl is on the go!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear friend Vicky..
    Love staying in touch..


    Hope to see you at the Highland Hall Basketball Alumni game Sat. 4/17.
    We are all very grateful that we are able to enjoy life and be excited about the future.. Amen.

    Your go Gogie girl...:-))
    Orly P.

    ReplyDelete